Hi everyone, and welcome to another Humble Bundle release!
This is the 10th PC and Android bundle, which contains 10 games, 9 of them also playable on our beloved Linux OS!
So, let's see the detail of all the games contained into this bundle!
- Symphony: A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music! Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo. Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
- Draw a Stickman: EPIC: Draw a Stickman: EPIC could be compared to an adventure game, RPG, or puzzle game, but the unique drawing mechanic is unlike any game you've ever played before! From drawing a rain cloud for growing plants to drawing an axe for chopping down a gate, you control all aspects of your environment.
- Galcon Legends (+ Galcon Fusion):Join Buck the bill collector as he unites the galaxy against the forces of evil. Send swarms of ships to defeat enemy planets and conquer the universe! Galcon Legends teaches the basic strategies of Galcon through a single-player campaign. The 23 levels can be easily defeated at the lower-ranks, but mastery at the Grand Admiral level will take much more effort!
...And, if you pay more than the average (now $4,91) you also get:
- Fieldrunners: Take your towers on the offensive against an endless sprawl of baddies in this tower defense classic. Your goal in Fieldrunners is to keep your opponents from crossing the battlefield and taking you down. Populate everything in between with deadly towers and create intricate mazes to incinerate, freeze, laser, and electrocute your way to victory.
- Fieldrunners 2: Get ready to DEFEND THE WORLD! The biggest sequel in tower defense history is finally here: Fieldrunners 2 has arrived! From Subatomic Studios, creators of the award winning classic strategy game comes an all new adventure that was years in the making. Build epic mazes out of powerful weapons to defend the world from the invading fieldrunners!
- Skulls of the Shogun: It's fast-paced turn-based strategy inspired by Advance Wars, and supercharged with fighting-game flare! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with vibrant ghost-samurai warriors, magical animal monks, and mustachioed samurai generals.
- Breach & Clear: Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy simulation to PC, Mac and Linux! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
- Frozen Synapse: Frozen Synapse is the ultimate tactical game on PC, Mac, and Linux. It brings the simultaneous turn-based strategy genre bang up-to-date and lets you give detailed, accurate orders to your squad: classic gameplay with a modern interface. Plan your moves, test them out, then hit the 'Prime' button: both you and your enemy's turns are executed simultaneously. Frozen Synapse will give you hours and hours of tactical delight!
- Ittle Dew: Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet.
Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!
And of course, you also get all the soundtracks!
Many of these games are downloadable as stand-alone clients, and many of them are also downloadable and redeemable on Steam for Linux, so it's your choice!
So, what are you waiting for? Pay what you want, help charity and get 9 extraordinary indie games! Don't be stupid and be quick, you still have 2 days!