Joy and happiness for everyone!
The Humble Weekly Sale celebrates Open Source, with 8 fantastic open source DRM-free games (4 available paying more than $6) all of them available for every platform and OS (including Linux and Android!).
So, let's see these games!
- Magical Diary: Magical Diary features a player-designed witch attending a school for magic in the mountains of Vermont. Arrange your studies to learn the spells of your choice and apply them in exams held in the school dungeons.
- NEO Scavenger (early access): NEO Scavenger is an early access game where you must survive in the wasteland long enough to figure out who you are. In each turn you must decide where to go, how to scavenge for supplies and how to deal with anything and anyone you encounter.
- Offspring Fling!: Offspring Fling! is a game about a poor forest creature that has misplaced all of her children. She'll have to fight her way through over 100 levels of action puzzle platforming to get them all back home.
- Planet Stronghold: Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system. You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
..And, if you pay more than $6, you also get:
- Anodyne: Anodyne is a 2-D puzzle-adventure game where you play as Young and explore his uneasy subconsciousness. Armed with a good ol' broom, Young sets off to protect the Briar from The Darkness. The game balances exploration with puzzle-solving as your broom goes from weapon to dust-shifting device.
- Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten: Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten is a tower defense/RPG hybrid that focuses on three things: tactical depth, customization and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks and no tedious or repetitive battles.
- Evoland: Evoland continues the story that began in Evoland Classic, taking you further along the history of action adventure gaming, adding collectible items, new monsters and bosses and, more importantly, new gameplay features and full 3-D environments!
- Incredipede: Incredipede is an inventive puzzler where you control Quozzle, the quirky and lovable incredipede, as she journeys through nature on a quest to find her long lost sisters.
Of course, you also get all the soundtracks! And remember, you have access to the source code of these games, since they are all open source! This could be one of the greatest Humble Weekly Sale's of all time for every Linux gamer! So, what are you waiting for? Spread open source voice, pay what you want, don't be stupid and be quick, you still have 3 days!