|"I believe i can fly..." - Max Payne 3 - 1920x1080 - High details|
domenica 26 agosto 2012
sabato 25 agosto 2012
Great news! The Humble Bundle team has added 4 other games to the Humble Bundle for Android #3. We've already seen this games in other bundles, but now you have the opportunity to get them without paying more than you paid for the original bundle! For those of you who did not get the bundle yet, if you do it now you get 9 (NINE) games!
Let's take a look at these 4 new games:
- World of Goo: this critically acclaimed puzzler challenges you to build dramatic and innovative structures using goo balls.
- Osmos: you play an amoeba-esque creature (called a "mote") in a world with a few basic rules: you absorb smaller things, and bigger things absorb you.
- Anomaly - Warzone Earth: an intense reversal of the tower defense formula, with players managing a convoy’s path through various war torn environments.
- EDGE: a casual puzzle-platformer that challenges you to roll your cube through over 100 levels.
So, if you pay more than the average price (now $6,64). you get NINE awesome games for PC and Android (tablets and mobile devices). What are you waiting for? You have still 4 days! Don't be stupid and be quick!!!
domenica 19 agosto 2012
sabato 18 agosto 2012
Welcome again to a new Let's Play! Do you wanna know what's one of the greatest things in this life? Native Linux games! This time i wanna talk about a game called... Darwinia! Many of you already know that game, because it is simply one of the best indie games ever created. In a virtual world, you control some people called Darwinians, and the aim of the game is to destroy some viruses created by the evil Dr. Sepulveda.
A matter of choice?
Since this is a native Linux game, and you are a Linux user (YOU ARE A LINUX USER, ARE YOU?!??), take a deep breath and play the game under your distro.
Talking about performances...
First of all, my hardware:
cpu: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor
distro: Ubuntu 12.04 precise
soundcard: HDA ATI SB at 0xfbcf4000 irq 16
soundcard_driver: ALSA Version 1.0.24
videocard_driver_version: 4.2.0 NVIDIA 304.37
videocard_manufacturer: NVIDIA Corporation
videocard_type: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
x_version: X.Org X Server 1.11.3
This is a native Linux game, so you MUST expect great performances. Let's see in detail:
Well, the game runs great on Ubuntu, almost like Windows. So enjoy your game at full details without frameskips! Remember, Compiz effects must be disabled while playing.
The game is available on Desura if you bought the Humble Introversion Bundle. If don't, you have the .deb package.
The installation process takes about a minute.
That's all. Feel free to send me an email or leave a comment if you got some problems or if you just wanna ask me a question. I will always answer you!
Ay fellas! After a little parenthesis about music, the Humble Bundle team goes on to another REAL bundle with videogames! This is the third package involving the open source OS called Android for mobile phones and tablets. So you can play those videogames on your phones or tablets, but remember, this bundle contains native Linux clients, so you can also enjoy them on your Linux distro!
Let's see in detail which games you can find inside the package:
- Fieldrunners: Take your towers on the offensive against an endless sprawl of baddies in this tower defense classic.
- BIT.TRIP BEAT: a charming, retro-inspired music rhythm game. Players must deflect an onslaught of projectiles, each successful deflection resulting in a musical sound.
- SpaceChem: players take on the role of a Reactor Engineer, designing complex reactors that transform raw atoms into the complex chemicals needed to survive sinister threats on the frontier colonies of space.
- UpLink: Break into computer systems and nab valuable, secret information as you take on the role of a hacker for-hire in Uplink.
And... If you pay more than the average price (now about $6), you will also get:
- Spirits: In this beautiful puzzle-platformer, autumn has arrived and you must help the spirits of fallen leaves find their way home.
That's not all! You will also get all the soundtracks, in FLAC or MP3 high quality format. You can also redeem these games on Steam (which is going to arrive on Linux too, NR).
So, what are you waiting for? Pay what you want, help charity, don't be stupid and be quick! You still have 11 days!!
The Wine development release 1.5.11 is now available. What's new in this release (see below for details): - Multi-channel support in the ALSA driver. - Removal of the big X11 lock. - Support for pair positioning adjustments in Uniscribe. - More I/O stream implementations in the C++ runtime. - Various bug fixes. The source is available from the following locations: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wine/wine-1.5.11.tar.bz2 http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/wine/source/1.5/wine-1.5.11.tar.bz2
For the complete list of bug fixes, follow this link:
domenica 12 agosto 2012
Hi everybody. Well, this comes too late. This bundle is already over... I'm sorry for that. Anyway, i'd like to introduce to you a new bundle concept by the Humble Bundle team. This time, there were not games, but music albums from some famous internet's musicians. These albums also came all in FLAC and MP3 high quality files!
Let's take a look in detail:
- OK Go - Twelve remixes of four songs: Twelve Remixes of Four Songs — a collection of remixes of some of the best songs from 2010's Of the Blue Colour of the Sky along with studio versions of those tracks
- MC Frontalot - Favoritism: A digital box set of Frontalot's choicest cuts, curated by the MC himself. Thrill along to top hits and unearthed treasures! Devour 6,000 words of wildly revelatory and/or self-indulgent liner notes! Spanning seven years and five albums, Favoritism is the first true document of the risen era of nerdcore hip-hop.
- They Might Be Giants - Album raises new and troubling questions: A rarities collection of songs recorded during the band's sessions for their most recent full length album Join Us.
- Christopher Tin - Calling all downs: Christopher Tin's debut album Calling All Dawns redefines the phrase "epic musical journey". It won two GRAMMY awards, including the only GRAMMY ever to be given for a video game song (for Baba Yetu, the theme from Civilization IV). Sung in 12 different languages, the album explores the cycle of life, death, and rebirth as told through the poems and prayers of different cultures around the world.
- Hitoshi Sakamoto - Best of the Valkyria Chronicles: Rediscover your memories from the acclaimed Valkyria Chronicles series with this compilation featuring the best music from all 3 games. From composer Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy XII, Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics), experience the orchestrated melodies of the main themes, the adrenaline-pumping battle pieces and reminisce on the adventures from all the characters in Gallia.
- Jonathan Coulton - Jonathan Coulton's greatest hit (plus 13 other songs): It's hard to pick the 14 best songs from Jonathan Coulton's catalog because, really, they are all the best. But this collection has many of the favorites you know, along with a few you probably don't, including tracks from his latest album, Artificial Heart, and three brand new live tracks from his recent Artificial Heart tour. Which is his greatest hit? Only you can decide!
And.... If you paid more that the average price ($8.37) you already got 9 extra songs from these artists, plus downloadable sheet music of the Valkyria main theme!
So... Were you stupid or were you quick?