Ay fellas! After a little parenthesis about music, the Humble Bundle team goes on to another REAL bundle with videogames! This is the third package involving the open source OS called Android for mobile phones and tablets. So you can play those videogames on your phones or tablets, but remember, this bundle contains native Linux clients, so you can also enjoy them on your Linux distro!
Let's see in detail which games you can find inside the package:
- Fieldrunners: Take your towers on the offensive against an endless sprawl of baddies in this tower defense classic.
- BIT.TRIP BEAT: a charming, retro-inspired music rhythm game. Players must deflect an onslaught of projectiles, each successful deflection resulting in a musical sound.
- SpaceChem: players take on the role of a Reactor Engineer, designing complex reactors that transform raw atoms into the complex chemicals needed to survive sinister threats on the frontier colonies of space.
- UpLink: Break into computer systems and nab valuable, secret information as you take on the role of a hacker for-hire in Uplink.
And... If you pay more than the average price (now about $6), you will also get:
- Spirits: In this beautiful puzzle-platformer, autumn has arrived and you must help the spirits of fallen leaves find their way home.
That's not all! You will also get all the soundtracks, in FLAC or MP3 high quality format. You can also redeem these games on Steam (which is going to arrive on Linux too, NR).
So, what are you waiting for? Pay what you want, help charity, don't be stupid and be quick! You still have 11 days!!