sabato 23 giugno 2012
Wine 1.5.7 released
The Wine development release 1.5.7 is now available.
What's new in this release (see below for details):
- New version of the Gecko engine based on Firefox 13.
- Dynamic device support with UDisks2.
- More stream classes implemented in the C++ runtime.
- Support for metadata in TIFF files.
- Fleshed out WBEM implementation.
- Improved support for printer paper sizes.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available from the following locations:
For the complete list of bug fixes follow this link: