sabato 9 giugno 2012
Wine 1.5.6 released
The Wine development release 1.5.6 is now available.
What's new in this release (see below for details):
- Automatic installation of the Mono add-on package.
- Control panel applet for joysticks.
- Device bitmap rendering now done through the DIB engine.
- Support for video rendering through DirectX (VMR-9).
- First steps towards a D3D shader compiler.
- Build fixes for DragonFly BSD.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available from the following locations:
For the complete list of bug fixes follow this link: